School Readiness Program Match
The School Readiness Program Match creates an opportunity for employers and employees to succeed as partners. The families benefit most from employer-supported childcare are low-income. Parents who have financial assistance through employer-supported childcare provides them with increased purchasing power.
Employers also benefit in the following ways from contributing to their employees' childcare needs:
- Childcare subsidies bring additional individuals into the pool of available workers.
- Provides stable childcare for working families.
- Employers may realize lower employee absenteeism and tardiness care.
- Childcare support stabilizes employees and their children.
- Increased employee productivity by employees who know their children are in a stable, safe, and nurturing environment.
- Reduces turnover, aids in recruitment, and retention.
In addition, your business may be eligible for a tax incentive. Childcare assistance provided by an employer is a tax-deductible "ordinary and necessary" business expense under the Internal Revenue Codes Section 162.
It makes smart business sense.
Downloads: 2021-2022 Forms
Click here for School Readiness Program Match Early Care and Education Partner Commitment Form
Click here for the School Readiness Program Match Family Application
If you have questions please email email@example.com