School Readiness Program Match
The School Readiness Program Match creates an opportunity for employers and employees to succeed as partners. The families, who benefit most from employer-supported childcare, are low-income. Parents, who participate in the School Readiness Program Match by enrolling their children in employer-supported childcare increase their purchasing power.
Employers also benefit in the following ways from contributing to their employees' childcare needs:
- Childcare subsidies bring additional individuals into the pool of available workers.
- Provides stable childcare for working families.
- Employers may realize lower employee absenteeism and tardiness.
- Increased employee productivity by employees who know their children are in a stable, safe, and nurturing environment.
- Reduces turnover, aids in recruitment, and retention.
In addition, your business may be eligible for a tax incentive. Childcare assistance provided by an employer is a tax-deductible "ordinary and necessary" business expense under the Internal Revenue Codes Section 162.
It makes smart business sense.
School Readiness Program Match Downloads 2023-2024 Forms
Early Care and Education Partner Form
- Forms will be available June 30, 2023
If you have questions please email email@example.com