School Readiness Match Program
The School Readiness Program Match creates an opportunity for employers and employees to succeed as partners. The families benefit most from employer-supported childcare are low-income. Parents who have financial assistance through employer-supported childcare provides them with increased purchasing power.
Employers also benefit in the following ways from contributing to their employees' childcare needs:
- Childcare subsidies bring additional individuals into the pool of available workers.
- Provides stable childcare for working families.
- Employers may realize lower employee absenteeism and tardiness care.
- Childcare support stabilizes employees and their children.
- Increased employee productivity by employees who know their children are in a stable, safe, and nurturing environment.
- Reduces turnover, aids in recruitment, and retention.
In addition, your business may be eligible for a tax incentive. Childcare assistance provided by an employer is a tax-deductible "ordinary and necessary" business expense under the Internal Revenue Codes Section 162.
It makes smart business sense.
Downloads: 2020-2021 Forms
Click here to access the 2020-2021 School Readiness Match Program Commitment Form.
Click here to access instructions on how to complete the 2020-2021 School Readiness Match Program Commitment Form.
Click here to download the 2020-2021 School Readiness Match Program Family Application.
If you have questions please email CCEPSRMatch@elcmdm.org