Two Scholarships Available to attend the Florida Chamber Foundation Learners to Earners Workforce Summit
April 11, 2019
The Early Learning Coalition of Miami-Dade/Monroe is proud to collaborate with the Florida Chamber of Commerce to sponsor two scholarships to the upcoming "2019 Learners to Earners Workforce Summit."
The scholarships are available to one early childhood provider in Miami-Dade County and one provider in Monroe County.
Criteria to apply is:
- A graduate of the Business Leadership Institute (BLI) within the past two years or
- Participate as a Business Leadership Institute (BLI) Mentor
- The facility is accredited or participating in the performance funding program
- The facility is located in a performance poverty area as defined by the performance funding program local guidelines
- Willing to write an article for the Early Learning Coalition newsletter about the knowledge they gained at the event
- The current facility owner or director
Click here to access the application.
Email completed application to Zenia Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org, by 5:00 pm Friday, April 19, 2019. Applications received after 5:00 pm will not be accepted.Successful applicants will be chosen by the Early Learning Coalition's Provider Services Committee and notified by email.