FREE CLASS® ASSESSMENT SUBSCRIPTIONS
February 07, 2019
SCHOOL READINESS PROVIDERSThe Office of Early Learning, in an effort to support awareness of strategies of the CLASS® assessment, has invested in myTeachstone© online subscriptions.
The online myTeachstone© CLASS® subscription is FREE to qualified School Readiness providers. Each site is eligible to receive two (2) CLASS® online subscriptions.
The myTeachstone© CLASS® subscription includes:
- All-in-one platform for online CLASS® professional development
- Provides you with the tools and structure you need to improve classroom quality
- Helps teachers grow their understanding of effective interactions and how to implement them in their classroom
- Gives administrators visibility into teacher activity and progress
- Easy to access and use
Click on this link to access the myTeachstone© Overview.
- Name of Program
- DCF Program License or License Exemption Number
- Name of Instructors (2 per site)
- Email address of each instructor (must be unique to the instructor)
Your one time request must be received by Friday, March 1, 2019.
For questions contact PDI at 305-646-7220 ext. 2350