For immediate consideration for the position listed below, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the position title. Resumes will be kept on file for approximately 30 days.
- Family Advocate - North Office
- Quality Education Specialist – Main Office/Work from Home
- Family Support Specialist - Eligibility - North Office
- Finance Director - Main Office
- Inclusion Manager - South Office
- Training & Development/Special Projects Specialist - Main Office/Work from Home
- Full-time Call Center Agent - South Office (Work from Home with supervisor approval only)
- EHS Compliance Specialist - North Office
- Sr. Fiscal Analyst Supervisor - Main Office
The Early Learning Coalition of Miami-Dade/Monroe offers excellent benefits and a matching 401k program. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and drug-free workplace.
All potential Coalition employees are subject to a level 2 background screen before employment.
The Early Learning Coalition realizes the efforts involved in applying for employment opportunities and wishes to thank you for your interest. Please note, however, that due to the number of applications received, we cannot reply to all applicants. If selected for an interview, you will be contacted directly.
All positions are open until filled unless otherwise noted. Position location may change based on the needs of the company.
The Early Learning Coalition of Miami-Dade/Monroe uses e-verify.