For immediate consideration for a position listed below, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the position title. Resumes will be kept on file for approximately 30 days.
- Part-Time Call Center Agent
- Assistant Controller
- EHS Technical Assistance Specialist - Edison
- Health Manager
- Contract Technical Assistant
- Fiscal Analyst
- Family Advocate Supervisor
- Programs Clerk (Central office)
- Family Support Specialist – (Central office)
- Part-time Training & Development Specialist - (Edison Office)
- Social Media and Communications Coordinator - (Main Office)
- Family Support Specialist – CCR&R (South office)
- Family Advocate - (Edison Office)
- Family Support Specialist - Eligibility (South office)
- Family Support Specialist - Eligibility (North office)
- Early Childhood Assessor – (Central office)
- EHS Administrative Coordinator – (Edison)
- Accounts Payable Manager – (Main office)
- Family Support Specialist – Redetermination (South office)
The Coalition offers excellent benefits and a matching 401k program. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and drug-free workplace.
All potential ELC employees are subject to a level 2 background screen prior to employment.
The Early Learning Coalition realizes the efforts involved in applying for employment opportunities and wishes to thank you for your interest. Please note, however, that due to the number of applications received, we cannot reply to all applicants. If selected for an interview, you will be contacted directly.
All positions are open until filled unless otherwise noted. Position location may change based on the needs of the company.
We use e-verify.