For immediate consideration for the position listed below, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the position title. Resumes will be kept on file for approximately 30 days.
- Early Childhood Assessor - South Office
- Training and Development Specialist (Part-Time) - Work from Home
- Programs Clerk - Central Office
- Administrative Assistant - South Office
- Inclusion Specialist - South Office
- Training Specialist - Work from Home
- CCR&R Specialist - South Office
The Early Learning Coalition of Miami-Dade/Monroe offers excellent benefits and a matching 401k program. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and drug-free workplace.
All potential Coalition employees are subject to a level 1 or level 2 background screen before employment.
The Early Learning Coalition realizes the efforts involved in applying for employment opportunities and wishes to thank you for your interest. Please note, however, that due to the number of applications received, we cannot reply to all applicants. If selected for an interview, you will be contacted directly.
All positions are open until filled unless otherwise noted. Position location may change based on the needs of the company.
The Early Learning Coalition of Miami-Dade/Monroe uses e-verify.