For immediate consideration for a position listed below, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the position title. Resumes will be kept on file for approximately 30 days.
- Part-Time Call Center Agent - South Office
- EHS Technical Assistance Specialist - North Office
- Family Support Specialist – Central Office
- Family Advocate - North Office
- Early Childhood Assessor – South Office
- EHS Clerk – North Office
- Family Support Specialist – Eligibility – North Office
- Monitoring & Technical Assistance Specialist – SR – Main Office
- Inventory Specialist - Main Office
- Nutrition Manager – North Office
- Family Advocate Supervisor
- Quality Education Specialist – South Office
- EHS Finance Manager – North Office
- Contract Technical Assistant – Central Office
- Monitoring & Technical Assistance Specialist – VPK – Main office
The Early Learning Coalition of Miami-Dade/Monroe offers excellent benefits and a matching 401k program. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and drug-free workplace.
All potential Coalition employees are subject to a level 2 background screen prior to employment.
The Early Learning Coalition realizes the efforts involved in applying for employment opportunities and wishes to thank you for your interest. Please note, however, that due to the number of applications received, we cannot reply to all applicants. If selected for an interview, you will be contacted directly.
All positions are open until filled unless otherwise noted. Position location may change based on the needs of the company.
The Early Learning Coalition of Miami-Dade/Monroe uses e-verify.