For immediate consideration for a position listed below, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the position title. Resumes will be kept on file for approximately 30 days.
- Part-Time Call Center Agent - South Office
- EHS Technical Assistance Specialist - Edison Office
- Health Manager - Edison Office
- Fiscal Analyst - North Office
- Family Support Specialist – Central Office
- Social Media and Communications Coordinator (part-time) - Main Office
- Family Advocate - Edison Office
- Family Support Specialist - Eligibility - South Office
- Early Childhood Assessor – Central Office
- EHS Administrative Coordinator – Edison Office
- Programs Clerk - Rede -South Office
- Monitoring & Technical Assistance Specialist - School Readiness - Main Office
- Full-time Call Center Agent - South Office
- Inclusion Specialist - South Office
- Administrative Assistant – Central Office
- EHS Clerk – Edison Office
- Fiscal Assistant – Doral/Main Office
- Family Support Specialist – Eligibility – North Office
- Programs Clerk – South Office
- Finance Fiscal Manager - Main Office
- Family Advocate Supervisor – Edison Office
- Executive Board and Policy Coordinator - Main Office
- Training and Development Specialist (Part-time)
The Coalition offers excellent benefits and a matching 401k program. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and drug-free workplace.
All potential ELC employees are subject to a level 2 background screen prior to employment.
The Early Learning Coalition realizes the efforts involved in applying for employment opportunities and wishes to thank you for your interest. Please note, however, that due to the number of applications received, we cannot reply to all applicants. If selected for an interview, you will be contacted directly.
All positions are open until filled unless otherwise noted. Position location may change based on the needs of the company.
We use e-verify.