For immediate consideration for a position listed below, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the position title. Resumes will be kept on file for approximately 30 days.
- Part-Time Call Center Agent
- Early Childhood Assessment & Developmental Specialist
- Quality Improvement Specialist
- Programs Clerk (South Service Center)
- Inclusion & Developmental Specialist
- Quality Initiatives Administrative Assistant
- Training & Technical Assistance Coordinator
- Psychosocial Support Specialist – (Monroe County)
- Early Head Start Health Manager
- Psychosocial Support Specialist (Miami-Dade)
- Programs Clerk (North Service Center)
- Family Support Specialist (North Service Center)
- Payroll Specialist
- Family Support Specialist (Redetermination office-South Office)
The Coalition offers excellent benefits and a matching 401k program. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and drug-free workplace.
All potential ELC employees are subject to a level 2 background screen prior to employment.
The Early Learning Coalition realizes the efforts involved in applying for employment opportunities and wishes to thank you for your interests. Please note, however, that due to the number of applications received, we cannot reply to all applicants. If selected for an interview, you will be contacted directly.
All positions are open until filled unless otherwise noted. Position location may change based on the needs of the company.
We use e-verify.