Board Positions Available
Governor Appointment Positions Available
To become a member of the Early Learning Coalition of Miami-Dade/Monroe Board of Directors, please complete the forms below. Return the completed forms to email@example.com.
- Governor Appointment Board Membership Application (PDF)
- Gubernatorial Appointments Form - General Information (PDF)
Miami-Dade or Monroe Private Sector Position Available
The Early Learning Coalition of Miami- Dade/Monroe is seeking a candidate to fill a Representative of the private sector on its Board of Directors.
Candidates must reside in Florida and be one of the following individuals associated with a private-sector business entity conducting business in Monroe County:
- An owner having at least a 10 percent ownership interest in the business entity; or
- The chief executive or operating officer of the business entity; or
- A business executive or employee of the business entity who is at the management level or higher with optimum policymaking or hiring authority; or
- An individual who previously met one of the above criteria but who is retired from the business entity.
Early Head Start or Head Start Director
The Early Learning Coalition of Miami- Dade/Monroe is seeking a candidate to fill a Representative of Early Head Start / Head Start Director on its Board of Directors
Candidates must reside in Florida and be the director of an early care and education program offering Early Head Start and/or Head Start and conducting business in Miami-Dade or Monroe County.Download Board of Director's Application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.