Updates and News
- April 14, 2014: School Readiness contracts due Tuesday, April 15. Read more.
- April 11, 2014: The Single Point of Entry System will be undergoing a scheduled maintenance beginning at 5 p.m. on April 11. Read more.
- April 9, 2014: A Program You Don’t Want to Miss. Read more.
- April 4, 2014: Read the latest issue of the ELC News Alert.
- April 4, 2014: Senate Passes Budget Focused on Education, Tax Relief and Reserves: Unprecedented Education Funding, $500 Million in Tax Relief, $3.2 Billion in Reserves. Read more.
- April 3, 2014: The deadline to submit March attendance rosters has been extended until Friday, April 4. If you have any questions, please email the Payments Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- April 3, 2014: Join us April 16 for an ASQ-3 Training Session. Read more.
- April 2, 2014: Join us this month for a Provider Meeting. Read more.
- March 26, 2014: THE FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH IN MIAMI-DADE COUNTY SHOWING INCREASE IN SHIGELLOSIS. Read more.
- March 25, 2014: GOVERNER RICK SCOTT HIGHLIGHTS EARLY LEARNING FUNDING IN MIAMI. Read more.
- March 25, 2014:
- March 24, 2014: On Monday, March 24 at 11:30 a.m., Governor Rick Scott will hold a press conference to highlight increases to early learning funding at the Miami Children’s Museum, 980 Macarthur Causeway, Miami.
- March 20, 2014: Read our latest News Alert!
- March 20, 2014: Celebrate Children’s Week with our Monroe team. Read more.
- March 18, 2014: IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT CONTRACT DEADLINES. Read more.
- March 17, 2014: Unemployment rate remains unchanged at 6.8%. Read more.
- March 14, 2014: March 14 is the last day to make VPK transfers. Read more.
- March 13, 2014: Governor Rick Scott highlighted increased funding for early childhood education at the Science and Discovery Center of Northwest Florida. Read more.
- March 12, 2014: Read the latest issue of Parent Link!
- March 7, 2014: Governor Rick Scott highlighted a report that shows for the fifth consecutive year Florida students who completed the Voluntary Prekindergarten (VPK) Education Program were better prepared for kindergarten than those who only attended part of the program or did not participate in VPK at all. Read more.
- March 4, 2014: Conference Scholarships Available to FCCH Providers. Read more.
To read previous news and updates, click here.
The Early Learning Coalition of Miami-Dade/Monroe is a nonprofit organization dedicated to ensuring early care and education for children in Miami-Dade and Monroe counties. Through a variety of affordable and innovative early education and voluntary pre-kindergarten programs, the Coalition serves more than 50,000 children ages birth to 12 years old and their families.
Founded in 2000, the Coalition is among 30 similar organizations in the State of Florida established following the enactment of the School Readiness Act, which consolidated Florida’s early learning services into one integrated program.