Transition to New Service Delivery Model
- Parents: For inquiries about the School Readiness waitlist, please click here.
- NEWS RELEASE: VPK Online System arrives in Miami-Dade and Monroe Counties. Read more.
- Join us this week for a Transition Information Session. Read more.
- Learn more about the enhancements we’ve made to our Provider Portal here
The Early Learning Coalition will be hosting Transition Information Sessions for our providers. Read more.
Parents and Caregivers: Learn more about how our transition to in-house services will affect you. Read more.
- June Attendance Rosters will be available on the ELC Provider Portal. Read more.
- Monroe service center locations and hours now available. Read more.
- Click here to read the Transition Update for 03/12/2013
- Join us for the Miami-Dade County Community Town Hall Meetings, read more.
- Join us for the Monroe County Community Town Hall Meetings, read more.
- On Monday, December 3rd, the board of directors of the Early Learning Coalition met and approved a plan that will achieve significant efficiencies. The plan is consistent with the six strategic initiatives set by the board of directors with stakeholder input. The plan revamps our service delivery model, streamlines our processes, eliminates duplication, reduces administrative expenses, creates child and family friendly service sites, extends the service hours of eligibility offices to make it more convenient for families, and improves the eligibility scheduling process. Read more.