Mission, Vision and Values
To promote high-quality school readiness, voluntary pre-kindergarten and after school programs, thus increasing all children’s chances of achieving future educational success and becoming productive members of society. The Coalition seeks to further the physical, social, emotional and intellectual development of Miami-Dade and Monroe County children with a priority toward the ages before birth through age 5.
To ensure a comprehensive and integrated system providing for all families and their children, beginning before birth to 5 years, the affordable opportunity to enter school ready to learn and succeed in life.
- Children – Children are at the heart of all we do. We believe that all children, regardless of circumstance, are capable of educational excellence and personal growth, and we are committed to ensuring school readiness and lifelong success for each one.
- Community – We believe children are the future, and our community is an essential part of their road to success. By working together, we can promote education and support children as they become thriving, productive members of society.
- Partnership – We value partnerships and are collaborative in all we do. We work closely with fellow service providers, families, corporations, elected officials, individuals and the community at large to promote the importance of early learning and to secure educational opportunities for all children.
- Advocacy – We are a champion for children, promoting positive societal and community change. Our staff and community partners are committed to advancing education throughout Miami-Dade and Monroe counties and are set apart by their passion, strength and dedication to children.
- Excellence – When it comes to early learning, quality matters. We are committed to excellence, providing quality programs and services that make a difference in our community. Designed to further the physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs of all children, our programs are innovative and offer each child an equal opportunity for a successful future.