For immediate consideration for a position listed below, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com and reference the position title. Resumes will be kept on file for approximately 30 days.
- Part-Time Call Center Agent
- Education & Quality Coaching Specialist (Part-Time Trainers)
- Provider Relationship Manager
- Family Advocate
- Provider Relationship Specialist
- Programs Training Specialist (North office)
- Finance Admin/Clerk
- Senior Accountant
- EHS Technical Assistance Specialist
- Psychosocial Support Manager
- Psychosocial Support Specialist
- Monitoring & Technical Assistance Specialist-EHS
- Education & Quality Coaching Specialist (full time)
- Psychosocial Support Specialist-(Monroe County)
- Early Childhood Assessor
The Coalition offers excellent benefits and a matching 401k program. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and drug-free workplace.
All potential ELC employees are subject to a level 2 background screen prior to employment.
The Early Learning Coalition realizes the efforts involved in applying for employment opportunities and wishes to thank you for your interests. Please note however, that due to the number of applications received, we cannot reply to all applicants. If selected for interview, you will be contacted directly.
All positions are open until filled unless otherwise noted. Position location may change based on needs of the company.
We use e-verify.