Do you have a concern about your child?
The Warm-Line helps families with:
- Concerns about your child’s growth or development
- Concerns about your child’s behavior
- Classroom accommodations and intervention strategies
- Referrals to other agencies
Call the Warm-Line at 786-433-3095 and an Inclusion Specialist will contact you to discuss your concerns and determine next steps.
- Read the Latest Edition of The Early childhood Initiative Foundation's Teach More/Love More
- Grievance Policy and Procedures
- Click here to download.
- Download Count Me In the resource tool kit for early childhood inclusion.
- Read to Learn Book Club - On this page you will find activity and idea sheets as well as a link to register your child for the program.
The documents below that highlight the effect of HB 7165 on early childhood programs.