Do you have a concern about your child?
The Warm-Line helps families with:
- Concerns about your child’s growth or development
- Concerns about your child’s behavior
- Classroom accommodations and intervention strategies
- Referrals to other agencies
Call the Warm-Line at 786-433-3095 and an Inclusion Specialist will contact you to discuss your concerns and determine next steps.
- Reach Out and Read's MILESTONES OF EARLY LITERACY DEVELOPMENT chart offers information - in an easy-to-read grid - on the developmental stages (both motor and cognitive) that lay the foundation for learning to read. Targeted to ages 6 months through 5 years, the MILESTONES include tips and guidance for healthcare providers, parents, and caregivers on choosing books and reading aloud to children at different ages.
- Read the Latest Edition of The Early childhood Initiative Foundation's Teach More/Love More
- Grievance Policy and Procedures
- Click here to download.
- Download Count Me In the resource tool kit for early childhood inclusion.
- Read to Learn Book Club - On this page you will find activity and idea sheets as well as a link to register your child for the program.
The documents below that highlight the effect of HB 7165 on early childhood programs.