Child Care Resource and Referral (CCR&R)
- The Office of Early Learning is dedicated to ensuring the accessibility, affordability and quality of early learning services for Florida's children and families.
- Department of Children and Families -This website contains child care information.
- Florida Department of Education - The Department of Education/Office of Early Learning (DOE/OEL) works in collaboration with the Department of Children and Families (DCF) to implement the Voluntary Prekindergarten (VPK) Education program.
- Child Care Aware - Child Care Aware operates a national toll-free information line (1-800-424-2246) and website that connects families to child care information and referrals through local Child Care Resource and Referral (CCR&R) agencies. Child Care Aware also provides families with a growing collection of free child care related publications and materials.
- NACCRRA- the National Association of Child Care Resource & Referral Agencies, is our nation’s leading voice for child care.
- Florida KidCare - Florida KidCare is our state’s children’s health insurance program for uninsured children under age 19. Eligibility for Florida KidCare is based on your child’s age and family income.
- Florida Abuse Program - 1-800-96-ABUSE The Department of Children & Families provides a full spectrum of services, from parenting classes and respite care to transportation and child care. The goal of the department is to keep children safe in their own families when possible.
- Child Care Training Information Center (CCTIC)- 1-888-FL-CCTIC (1-888-352-2842) Fax: 850-922-9156